addiction treatment centers Indiana
Rated one of the best addiction treatment centers in Indiana, Hickory Recovery Network has earned a reputation for excellence among its peers. If you need treatment for alcoholism or drug addiction, you’ll find your path to wellness beyond our doors. We offer both residential and outpatient care using the latest modalities and programs that get to the heart of addiction. Your best days are still ahead; contact admissions at Hickory Recovery Network at 1-800-604-2117 to verify your insurance benefits.
5 Reasons Why HRN is One of the Best Addiction Rehab Centers in Indiana
1. We offer a full continuum of care at Hickory Recovery Network, starting with detox. Our network of doctors, therapists, addiction specialists, clinicians, and medical experts work together to create a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your recovery goals. Wherever you find yourself on the path to recovery, you’ll find that we have the perfect program to meet your needs.
2. Hickory Recovery Network is a drug and alcohol inpatient rehab in Indianapolis that can provide a safe place for you to heal from addiction. After completing our detox program, you’ll seamlessly integrate into our residential program where you’ll find a healthy balance between engaging in therapy and enjoying relaxing activities and holistic treatment. Inpatient recovery is the most recommended treatment option for patients with severe addiction.
3. Not every patient has an addiction that requires around-the-clock supervision; top rehab centers in Indiana, such as Hickory Recovery Network, seek to offer patients the right level of care. If you need a more flexible way to address an addiction, our IOP program can offer the support and structure needed to avoid a relapse and learn new skills to live life without addiction. Find out about IOP at Hickory Recovery Network by contacting our admissions staff.
4. We treat a wide range of addictions in our Indiana inpatient drug rehab:
- Prescription drug
- Addiction and mental illness
Every addiction is treatable; you’ll find our programs at Hickory Recovery Network are both safe and effective in treating alcoholism and drug addiction.
5. Addiction treatment in Indiana is often covered by health insurance; we can verify your insurance coverage and help you understand exactly what your plan covers when you call 1-800-604-2117- there’s no cost or obligation to speak with an admissions counselor at HRN. We’re here to answer all of your questions about treatment for addiction when you contact us through our 24-hour helpline.
Why Wait? Get Help Today
There’s no time like the present to make good on your promises to yourself and others regarding addiction recovery services. If you’ve been waiting for the right time to take the first step in your recovery journey, spend a few minutes on our website looking into free resources, programs, treatment methods, and admissions at Hickory Recovery Center. Read about our upscale treatment center and its amenities or explore outpatient treatment options that allow you to live at home while you heal from addiction in one of the best addiction treatment centers in Indiana.
addiction treatment centers Indiana
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
What MBC Clients Say
- We have worked with Medical Billing Connection for the last four-years.
Our experience with Nancy and the team at MBC has been stellar.
MBC, has great turnaround getting us all of the information we need regarding verifying benefits, attaining pre-authorizations and utilization reviews.
We have also been satisfied with the billing and reimbursements.
- If I could give 6 stars I would! MBC has improved our company’s cash flow rate and provided peace of mind that everything is being handled.
Our rep has fabulous communication with our team and we are always kept informed of claim status.
I would highly recommend this billing company.
- I have had the pleasure of working with Medical Billing Connection since 2013.
They are professional, efficient and timely.
The team I have worked with is also extremely knowledgeable and current in terms of the ever changing insurance billing requirements, policies and they fight for approval of services and appropriate payment.