management to ensure optimal billing and reimbursement to Providers nationwide.
With MBC, expect great service AND great results! And, MBC is now EMR capable!!
Enlight Treatment Center offers customized alcohol treatment in Ventura to alcoholism victims who need urgent detox and inpatient care. Our premier facility can handle even the most severe alcohol-related cases in a serene and welcoming environment. Professional assistance is vital when coping with advanced alcoholism and aggressive withdrawal.
Do you need rehab to treat alcohol addiction?
Yes, you do. Most alcoholism victims are unaware of how advanced their disorder is or whether they show signs of co-occurring mental issues on the side. We know that alcohol addiction never comes alone, as it usually links to co-occurring disorders like mental or emotional traumas, stress, grief, anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc. This shows that the rehabilitation process is more complex and requires a carefully-tailored approach to ensure optimal results over time.
We rely on patient-oriented substance use services to ensure optimal recovery and minimize the psychological and physical discomfort during the rehab procedure. These services begin with in-depth clinical evaluation on-site and include:
- Medical detoxification – The detox procedure involves medication, therapy, psychotherapy, and counseling in a secure, comfortable, and controlled environment. You will have a team of rehab clinicians supervising the recovery process, ready to intervene in case the procedure goes off track. The detox treatment is critical for stabilizing the nervous system, cleansing the body of any alcohol-related harmful components, and preparing patients for residential treatment.
- Residential/inpatient treatment – The residential program is the core component of our alcohol and drug addiction treatment in Ventura, CA. The program places you in a controlled and comfortable environment at our facility, where you will adopt a long-lasting recovery routine and a structured and positive lifestyle. It involves recovery procedures like psychotherapy, family therapy, recreational activities, individual and group counseling, etc.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – The dual diagnosis program is another vital component of our substance abuse detox and treatment in Ventura County. It aims to identify and address underlying co-occurring disorders that may have triggered or fuel your addiction and impact your recovery rate. The dual diagnosis treatment is a necessary addition to rehab, as it helps patients embrace a more stable and alcohol-free lifestyle over the years.
Join the best drug rehab and alcohol treatment today!
As an alcohol victim, you need all the help and clinical assistance you can get. Our professionals’ intervention is critical for ensuring a comfortable, safe, and effective rehab treatment with long-lasting benefits. Confronting alcohol addiction on your own is never a good idea due to the disorder’s volatility and aggressive withdrawal. Our alcohol treatment in Ventura makes for the optimal approach to coping with advanced alcoholism, providing you with safety, comfort, and mental and emotional stability.
If you’re interested in our rehab-related services, feel free to contact our rehab professionals at 1-866-604-0727. You can call Enlight Treatment Center for additional information on our dual diagnosis program, residential services, and detox treatment and make an appointment for clinical assessment. The sooner you address your alcohol problems, the easier it will be to overcome the condition fast and with as little physical and psychological discomfort as possible.alcohol treatment Ventura
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
What MBC Clients Say
- We have worked with Medical Billing Connection for the last four-years.
Our experience with Nancy and the team at MBC has been stellar.
MBC, has great turnaround getting us all of the information we need regarding verifying benefits, attaining pre-authorizations and utilization reviews.
We have also been satisfied with the billing and reimbursements.
- If I could give 6 stars I would! MBC has improved our company’s cash flow rate and provided peace of mind that everything is being handled.
Our rep has fabulous communication with our team and we are always kept informed of claim status.
I would highly recommend this billing company.
- I have had the pleasure of working with Medical Billing Connection since 2013.
They are professional, efficient and timely.
The team I have worked with is also extremely knowledgeable and current in terms of the ever changing insurance billing requirements, policies and they fight for approval of services and appropriate payment.