management to ensure optimal billing and reimbursement to Providers nationwide.
With MBC, expect great service AND great results! And, MBC is now EMR capable!!
Article provided by: West Hollywood ATC
West Hollywood Addiction Treatment Center is one of the best rehabs for opiate detox in West Hollywood, and we around-the-clock clinical care and personalized recovery plans. We work 1-on-1 with each of our patients in recovery and help them embrace sobriety in the long term.
How long does opiate withdrawal last?
The opiate withdrawal phase consists of four stages: anticipatory, early acute, fully-developed acute, and post-acute withdrawal syndrome. The acute withdrawal phase typically begins within 3 to 4 hours of your last dose, and patients experience flu-like symptoms in this period.
Following the acute withdrawal period, the protracted abstinence period begins, which lasts up to six months after quitting. Recovering addicts are highly vulnerable to triggers and cravings during this period. To prevent relapse and ensure sustainable sobriety, you must seek medical detox and inpatient treatment from a reputed West Hollywood drug rehabilitation.
How we treat opiate addiction?
As a pioneer Hollywood drug rehab and treatment facility, we address both the physical and mental facets of opiate addiction. Here are some of the steps involved in our treatment process:
- Medical detox - We begin the heroin addiction treatment with medically-assisted detox, which helps flush out the toxins from your body and fixes the chemical imbalances in your brain caused by long-term drug abuse. It is the first stage in the recovery process that helps prepare the mind, body, and soul for the treatments and therapies to follow at our rehab facility.
- Residential treatment - Following detox, we engage patients in our residential treatment program, which can last anywhere between 30 and 90 days. It is an immersive treatment program that provides patients with 24/7 clinical support and personalized addiction care from a team of experienced medical staff. Our inpatient therapy has the highest success rates and prepares individuals for sustainable sobriety.
- Evidence-based therapies - We use psychotherapies like cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, biofeedback, EMDR, etc., to help recovering addicts heal from their traumatic memories and attain improved mental wellness. By addressing the underlying mental health problems, we reduce the risk of relapse significantly over the years.
Importance of seeking rehab treatment for opiate addiction
Cocaine addiction is one of the most dangerous conditions, as it causes strain to your heart with prolonged use. Cocaine users are at high risk for stroke, cardiac arrest, and other heart conditions.
Besides being a highly addictive drug, it can also come with an array of psychological withdrawal symptoms, making you prone to relapse in the long run. Seeking help from a reputed and accredited rehab is crucial to attain sobriety safely and to achieve improved physical and psychological wellness.
We also encourage patients to participate in holistic and experiential therapies like yoga, meditation, and nutrition therapy. Ranked among the top Hollywood drug rehab and nearby alcohol rehabs, we conduct and moderate 12-step meetings to help patients heal and recover with peer support.
Your journey towards sobriety doesn’t have to be a bumpy one! Call West Hollywood Addiction Treatment Center at 855-969-9234 to learn more about Hollywood’s best treatment for heroin addiction. Our opiate detox in West Hollywood can reduce your cravings and prepare you for sobriety in the long term.Opiate Detox West Hollywood
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
What MBC Clients Say
- We have worked with Medical Billing Connection for the last four-years.
Our experience with Nancy and the team at MBC has been stellar.
MBC, has great turnaround getting us all of the information we need regarding verifying benefits, attaining pre-authorizations and utilization reviews.
We have also been satisfied with the billing and reimbursements.
- If I could give 6 stars I would! MBC has improved our company’s cash flow rate and provided peace of mind that everything is being handled.
Our rep has fabulous communication with our team and we are always kept informed of claim status.
I would highly recommend this billing company.
- I have had the pleasure of working with Medical Billing Connection since 2013.
They are professional, efficient and timely.
The team I have worked with is also extremely knowledgeable and current in terms of the ever changing insurance billing requirements, policies and they fight for approval of services and appropriate payment.